Open the Options Page
To edit the settings of the Diigo Chrome extension, open the Diigo extension menu and click the downward-pointing arrow at the bottom right, then choose “options”. The Diigo extension options page will open in a new tab.
Edit Advanced Options
From this page you can choose whether or not:
- The items you save will be set to private by default.
- Clicking “Read Later” in the menu closes the current tab.
- The Diigo extension shows if you have bookmarked the page you are visiting by displaying a red bookmark ribbon on the Diigo icon.
- When you visit a page you have highlighted or added sticky notes to, those items will display on the page automatically.
- The collect image icon appears on an image when you move your cursor over it.
- The mini-menu appears when you select text.
- Using Google search also searches your Diigo library.
- Common functions of the Diigo extension can be performed with keyboard shortcuts.